Introducing our latest innovation, the Tracker – a versatile hybrid touring board that's been upgraded to offer more possibilities. One of its standout features is its compatibility with the unique Boost seascooter (sold separately), turning it into an electric scooter that will give you an extra boost when you need it most, such as when paddling against strong currents or winds.
What sets the Tracker apart from other touring boards is its shape, which combines elements of a typical touring board and an all-around board. The pointed nose ensures precise navigation and efficient paddling, while the wider base and shorter length provide superior stability for an even more comfortable ride. Additionally, there's a special fin-like mount situated right in front of the fin box that makes it easy to attach the Boost scooter and take your Tracker to the next level.
- Patented Click ‘N Go Keyless Fin - Install or remove the fin from the board in simple steps without any screws or tools needed
- Roll-N-Go Portability - Our deflated ISUPS can be rolled into a back-pack size to maximize portability
- Dual Layer Fusion - Two fused layers of drop-stitch with tens of thousands of interwoven polyester threads at the core makes our ISUP super light and rigid
- Utility Tie-Downs - String Attachments allow users to secure their gear or belongings to the board while paddling
- Molded EVA Deck Pad - Molded EVA traction pads absorb less water than standard foam sheets and dries quickly reducing mold build up and proving longer life
- Boost Scooter compatible with reinforced mount placed strategically in front of the fin box
- Dual layer drop stitch fusion construction for enhanced rigidity and decreased weight